Monday, January 4, 2010

You Have No Idea~~

Guess what, its winter ski-ing theme on Pet Society this week^^ I've done decorating by using one hour for my 2nd bedroom, tough things to accomplish, feel proud of myself XD(emo-ing);p

04/01/10
1st Monday of 2010, nothing surprise but having a really bad time on playing left 4 dead 2=.='' Arghhh mean Tank sucker you are really pissed me off! >.<

About ''The Break-Up''
I didn't manage to get to watch it at cinema three years ago, but after I finished it, I found out that Vince Vaughn is just ass-kicked hilarious! I'm going to look after his movies^^
The movie is just about a break-up couples who did really missed their chance, times for them to realise, that they didn't hold on the things that they are suppose to hold on to--Love. Divorce and apart, but personally I like the ending part, which its obviously leads that they still have both of their heart to give each others. Perhaps, time is all we need, to know that how important of the person we love could meant to be.

There's one things you will never know, you are my worst nightmare in my life, and you could meant everything to me...

No comments:

Post a Comment