Thursday, December 10, 2009

Few Jots of This Week

08 December 2009
Our costume history outfits presentation has been done great so far, and I got my hair blonded XD
Something that is unpleasant going on these few days, hope that we can work it out...

09 December 2009
Another busy Wednesday, the mid term test was horrible, I don't even know how to answered one of all the question=.='' When I look at the paper I know I'm fucked.
Denise fainted as soon as the exam over, hopefully she is alright, maybe all of us are getting tense for the tons of coursework, this is so miserable.
Went to KL Tower with my friends afterward, took some pictures and have a tasty vegetable sandwiches at the cafe. We didn't managed to get up there though, maybe next time~^^
Have to finish off the photography presentation, have to start making boards, fill up the sketch journal, photography journal, and what else? That's irritating=.=''

Its been a while, since we are contacted each other back again, guess we are already get rid of the past as good as we can, so far. I would like to give it a try, and it could have be so great if I can see her again.^^

No comments:

Post a Comment