Saturday, November 7, 2009

Goes Wrong..

07 11 2009

Aiks, I felt sorry to my friends and my dad, I do really have low emotional quantity that I really do~=.='' Should learn how to control it>.<><

Around 3PM
I lost my file folder this morning, hope someone is good and nice enough to return to me if they picked it up accidentally...

Around 5PM
I saw a girl at my friend's apartment... oh mi gosh.. although I didn't take a closer look on how does she looks like, but the girl's backs looks exactly same as Her... really alike, I never forget that, once a time I stare at her as she goes back into her house, at the every night after dinner.. at the every night when I took her home.. just.. damn exactly look alike...

Around 6PM
On the way to the Sungei Wang, my mind is keep flashing back her shadow, every single words she said to me, was echoes-ing in my mind again and again... Gosh it is so not right...

Can I sleep peacefully tonight?..

No comments:

Post a Comment