Saturday, September 3, 2011

August in 2011

My August was packed with thrill, stress, excitement, and fun. What to say? I finally get my final project done, and although the outcome of my designs wasn't exactly reaching my expectations, but still, I can improve much more in my future designs.

Here's my virgin's (first time) designs of wedding gown shown on the stage at my graduation show.

Hotpink hurt eyes >~<

I'm hereby wish all my coursemate have a bright future ahead, we split up from here, but our relationship never breaks=)


such a great long time that I didn't post up my pet society's design, here's the latest of my pet house's entranceXD There's two interactive playthings here, the sweetheart swing seat, and the pet mech suit XD

Currently I'm enjoying my holiday at hometown, here's my routine, eat sleep and eat XD and my additional activities, travel to Pulau Penang for fishing and food trip, is raining all over the place recently, but it can't stop my rod! XD

No comments:

Post a Comment